Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's Bobilicious!

Omg... a couple days ago I was at Wondeland... waiting in line. AND BAM! Three large spiders were right above my head, creepy much? Ugh, yuck bad experince!And the people beside me were making fun of my fear of spiders, so when they lost their cellphone on the ride, I laugghed at them.

In other news, I finished Wicked Lovely and it was awesome! One of the best books I've read thsi summer, of course I haven't read a whole lot. So now I'm reading the sequel and I can already tell it's not going to be as good, and the fact that Alicia told me it wasn't as good.

Only...two...more...days! Oh god, I'm getting more nervous by the second. We haven't gotten our time tables yet and it angers me! I want to know my classes! Grr! I'm angered. Oh god, I think I might die, if so. You can all spilt my book collection equally.

Well, I got to go, going to Chapters!!! Tootles!

--Sara♥♣♥

No comments: