Saturday, August 30, 2008

There is apple stuck in my teeth..

And I can't get it out. I must quest for the floss.

But befire that, I'm back! And I realized that we have about 3 days till highschool! I wasn't nervous before. but I am a bit now. I had a dream about going to highschool the other day, or night rather. It was stressful, and now I have MORE apple in my teeth! GR! This is why I don't eat too many apples. I love them so much though...

The last few posts are sad and depressing. I'm going to break thatwith this post. Oh, and you pickup your timetable at your school. That's how it usually works. Thats what most people do anyway.

Well, time to leave, My hands are sticky from apple juice and my teeth are uncomfortable. It's not very fun. See yas!

--Livi♥♥♥ ( I sign with hearts because lisha didn't)

No comments: