Hi Guys,
So I just finished Brisinger! Anyone else finished? If not I promise I wont give anything away! It was good. I still like Eldest better though. So in homwork, I have math, I hate polynomials, English, I have to read Great Expectations, and I hate Pip, and Geography, I have to design an island shaped like a pear, except it looks more like a bowling pin. Oh and Buisness, I have to do a powerpoint on who I am. It is very weird. I dont like my buisness teacher she marked me absent when I was in class, and she explains everything too much. So thats all I have to say. Except, I think the last Inheritance book will be called Empire and be green. Oh I have these theroies that My friend Lauren ( who goes to ESA as well) sent to me. If anyone wants to read them tell me and I'll send them to you. Everyone have a good weekend.
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment