Saturday, September 27, 2008

Updates

I've updated our lovely Important Dates, our Favourite Books, and our Links To Check Out. Go take a look, and if there's something missing from your personal schedule on the Important Dates, let me know.

Can we maybe keep the yelling on the blog to a minimum? It's not the prettiest thing to look at Sophie. The same with zero capital letters. It's really difficult to understand.

I would LOVE to borrow Untamed Sara. As soon as possible, because you know I read the last book in three hours. I don't think it will set Sophie back any for me to read it first, but it's up to you.

Blog about your weekend people. I'm glad to see we've been getting back into the habit lately. Cody, blog about Algonquin. And try to convince Shauna to blog again. It's been months for her.

Got to practice my karate and dance moves. They're strangely similar.

-Emma

No comments: