Friday, September 26, 2008

Bwa! Angry Letter Time!

I say we all band together and write Christopher Paolini a VERY stern letter. It shall start: Dear Mr. Paolini... You can't choose titles to save your life, which you may need to do because I will KILL YOU if you don't choose a non-crappy title for your next book. GOT IT?

Maybe that's too stern...

Anywayses, I need some name consideration. What name sounds better: Aurora Church or Sheena Drake? Maybe Ruthie Finch? The person will probably be quiet yet very tough with a small aggressive streak in her. She isn't a loud, crazy RARGHHH fighter type person. OOH!! I found the COOLEST name in the entire history of forever! Twila Knight. Ahhh that sounds AWESOME! I should use it someday... feel free to steal it if you please.

I'm a little hyper if you didnt notice already from all the capses and strage usage of grammar and all that stuffs and my terrible sentence formation. We had a crazy writing stream of thought hing in englsih today which i thought would be perfect for Sara cause it's all random crazyness that comes out of your head and goes onto paper. Is fun.

Okey dokey BWYE!

--Livi♥

No comments: