Friday, September 26, 2008

School...Blargh...

Yeah... So the weekend has finally come and I'm happy. I have stupid French,Math,English & Science homework. Math is confusing but each class I'm getting more and more used to it and learning more and it's becoming easier.

Emma, I'm sorry I haven't been able to get you the money, but I currently only possess $5 and I don't know when I'll be getting anymore so Im sorry. I tried to save up money for your book but I had to get so much stuff from school, and with Alicia and Sophies need for borrowing money off me to get cookies (even though they are the most amazing cookies ever) I no longer have enough money... so I don't know if i'll be able to buy your book.

In other news... I am once again starting Bronze Cross (Alicia is too so I'm not the only one in this mess) And I don't wanna go for the obvious reason it's alot of physical and mental work for a Sunday afternoon.

I am currently reading Untamed (the fourth book in the series Marked,Betrayed,Chosen) and so far it's pretty good, nothing special. Emma did you buy a copy? If you don't get one you can borrow it after Alicia reads it, after I read it.

Well, for me that was quite a long blog. I shall now go and write some and read some. Tootles.

--Sara ♥♣♥

No comments: