Heyy guys,
I have tons of homework too Jeantte too, don't worry. I have to make a too scale diagram of the solar system, and do a fact sheet on constellations. I have a giant french project that I have to start working on, and I have to memorize the presentation. I have about four English thingss going on, one of which I have to explain what's going on in my head. And on top of that I have a business test coming up. I am completely burnt out.
Livi, I have cowboy boots, but I think they were my dad's froma long time ago, and they're really small. Sorry, but they odn't even fit me. You can come try them on if you want though, or I can look cuz I think we have another pair.
Tamakwa was amzing. We had these groups named after Greek Gods, and I as Aphrodite. We had the best cheer, and definetly said it the most often, but we came in last anyways. The dance was great and you know what was scary? Guys fast danced. It was crazy! And in the talent show all the grade twelve guys started stripping (yes I have it on video). Honest to Blog!
Luv you all! Cody
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment