Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hi everyone,
I feel sorry for you Cody! That is alot of homework! But, I think your English homework might be impossible, How is anyone supposed to explain what goes on in you head? lol, just kidding! So I still find Pip quite annoying, and I have to finish my buisness homework. I may be procrastinating just a bit.

I just had a random thought today. Did anyone notice we went from calling English class Language to English. Does anyone else think thats weird??? Anyway random thought over.

So what is everyone doing this week? You must let me know when you finish Brisinger everyone, I want to talk about it!!! I have a docters appoinment tommorrow for my spastic knee. I'm not kidding its really spastic. Oh here is the link to the list of Inheritance theroies, I posted them on my website. http://music---genius.piczo.com/inheritancetheroies?cr=4&linkvar=000044 You do have to scroll over a bit to see it.

Ta ta for now.
-Jeanette

No comments: