Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Drowning, In Homework

So if for the next few days you dont hear from me it will be because I have drowned in my homework and will not resurface untill the weekend. I have homework in every single subject, that include gym!!!!!!!!! I can't belive it! 25 days til my bday! 23 days till the first school dance! 24 days till the first pa day! and a late start tommorrow. Plus all my clubs seem to be starting this week, Prefects, Martingrove Stage Company(MSC), and the ERT. I can't wait to find out what show were doing, all I know is its not a musical. I will tell you all what were doing as soon as I know. I hate my Geography Teacher Mr. Bailey! He assigned this big map project, we have to create a pear shaped island. He couldn't pick something simple shaped like a square or a circle, no, he picked a pear. My pear, looks like a bowling pin! Then since he was away on the day it was assigned, he told us today that we couldn't use made up symbols though the supply told us were were suposed to be creative. So I finished the map part for today and then was told I had to redo the whole map cus I made up a whole system then had to do it again!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So this pear island has a vampire living in a masion on a hill so I decide my vampire would be a veggie vampire. LOL! Cool project idea but, ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so rant of the day is over. I hope everyones day was better than mine. I'm currently watching Dancing with the Stars, second best show ever!!!! Gilmore girls is the best. They have a Hannah Montana Star on it not kidding, hes 18 and has no attention span. Agitated Octopus!!!!! Sorry inside joke!

-Jeanette ;-) (25 days to my B-day)
P.S. for French I discovered my name means God is Gracious. and my middle name means Gods oath; dedicated.

No comments: