Omgoshhhhh! Emma I have been excited for this album since... well a long time, I'd say atleast two weeks! I've listened to the new song alot and its amazing and I'm currently counting down the days till it comes out!
Also, our new friend Oscar worships Rise Against so me and him have been sharing our excitement for the new album since I realized he loved them even more then I did. Now my plan is to beg my dad to let me pre order it so that I get it the day it comes out.
Onto another topic... Uhhh... This house has got a depressing mood in it because my Nonno's in the hospital and were all really worried for him because it came out the blue, but i'm praying he's going to be okay ♥♥♥
Gotta go, Tootles
--Sara♥♣♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment