As you know, this morning Katie and I were on BT with our school and the stars + choreographer of High School Musical. Now, you know I don't love the movies much, but the people were really nice.
I woke up at 5:00, and laid drifting in and out of sleep until 5:30 when I had to get up. It's my Dad's birthday, so Mom had a banner put up for him and his presents out, and we shared coffee with him super early in the morning.
I got to school, and sat with some friends, freaking out that Kheyla wouldn't arrive on time. She did (thankfully).
We talked to Jennifer Valentine, I was on TV, I was asking a question when a girl interrupted me... It was an interesting morning. And now I shall watch Pushing Daisies, plan my 'club chic' clothes for So You Think You Can Dance tomorrow, and write write write write write.
If I had any hope left, I would tell everyone but my ever faithful Cody to read read read.
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment