So it's been a while since I've posted, and I apologize. I've been busy every second, and those few breaks I took to read and write. Emma, I have read the ninth chapter but haven't had time to send feedback, and I apologize. I have a million projects going, swim team on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, Concert band on Wednesday morning and Stage band on Thursday afternoon. I'm a little overflowed.
I just finished my french project, due tomorrow. Then I have to do an English paper due Thursday, and I have to do it all tomorrow because I haven't even started it yet. *Smacks forehead at own procrastination*. I really should have started it, but I just couldn't bring myself around to it. So I probably won't be able to send feedback for you Emma until Friday or the weekend. I'll try my best to send by Sunday.
In my free time (yes I do have some) I am continuing writing, so don't think I have stopped. I'm almost done the next chapter of Among The Trees, and hopefully it will be along by the end of this weekend (if Bronze Cross doesn't ruin that dream :P) Emma and Katie, it's so cool that you were on TV. I didn't get to see it unfortunately. What HSM stars were there? Jeanette, in case I don't blog in the next four days, I am wishing you a happy birthday now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BE!!! And now I must go shower and practice trumpet >.> I will try my best to blog again soon!
I MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! <3<3<3
Lishi xoxo<3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment