Hey everyone
So I'm really excited!!!! I joined the MCI swim team today. I have been waiting for like years to join a school swim team. Hey Alicia maybe I'll see you at a swim meet. Your on the team right? So incase you haven't figured it out Splish Splash is swimming
No expectations is because I (finally!!!) finished Great Expectations the most boring book ever. I just have to do a creative response now. Which I am currently doing in the form of a recipe book. And as an added bone-us (if you cannot see where this is headed then where were you for my other posts?) BAILEY IS COMING TONIGHT!!!!
And I saw you guys Katie and Emma on TV! It was awsome. I would watch So you think you can dance as well but my first school dance is tommorrow. I might tape it. Have a great weekend everyone! I know mine will be great 14 here I come!!!
-Jeanette;)(2 days till my bday!!!)
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment