Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lack Of Blogs

I just have one question for all of you, why was it then when we saw each other everyday and went to school with each other everyday we blogged EVERYDAY, but now that we never get to see each other anymore we NEVER blog? I mean, I miss all of you and i want to know what's going on in your lives, so BLOG!

Garsh, some people. Anywho's in other news, I'm overflowed with yucky homework, we currently have a music project that we actually have to present infront of another grade 10 class, and so far i've got nothing on my part (Alicia I know when you read this you'll kill me) but I can't come up with lyrics for our song.

But other then school there's one thing that's driving me insane. I want to see Twilight!! How come it seems everyones getting to see it BUT me? And what sucks is that everyone is saying its amazing and I can't list my opinion! Hopefully as Emma suggested before, we could all go as a group and watch it.

Well I bestest be off, I've some So You Think You Can Dance to watch (Nico♥).
Tootles!

--Sara♥♣♥

No comments: