Sunday, November 23, 2008

Choreographic Workshop, Twilight, and Sara's Noticed Lack of Blogs

I attempt to blog when I can, but because no one else blog's much, I have to wait before the page just becomes a blog of posts by me. I concur though. Blog please, because sometimes I start to wonder if you guys are still alive.

So I had my school's big Choreographic Workshop on Friday. You may have already seen some pictures on Facebook, but I thought you all should know that I'm going to buy a DVD of the performance, and show it at our next movie night! *Warning, performance includes monumental amounts of twitching, insanity, and The White Stripes.*



After our performance, we took our time getting the teasing out of our hair and the crazy makeup off of our faces. When my Mom, brother and our friends got out of the auditorium, we all met up and talked to my teacher Ms. Hogg about our performance. Then, Mom, Michael, Blaire, Kathryn, Thomas, Jessica, other Emma, and ME Emma took two different trips to the Queensway movie theatre. We stood in line for Twilight and I saved our seats when everyone else went to get food which included Yogen Fruz and Gummie Bears! We had to run to save those seats by the way, and they turned out pretty well.
Twilight was an okay movie. I liked all of the actors except for Kristen Stewart (Bella), Robert Pattinson (Edward) and possibly Taylor Lautner (Jacob). Basically everyone who we love in the book series sucked in the movie. It was really funny at times, and really corny at others. Like when Edward is staring at Bella in the chemistry lab. Just sucked at times, and the camera angles were awful, especially at the beginning. By the way, something I'm ABSOLUTELY DEPRESSED about is something VERY VERY FUNNY AND IMPORTANT that they LEFT OUT OF THE MOVIE!!!

Anyways, I had a writing, hockey and Starbucks day yesterday. Can you guys start reading my story again? The more you read, the more excited to write and finish the story I am. Please? Cody's been great, Sara's been trying, Sophie's given up, and I'm not sure what keeps happening with Alicia. I just want to know that you guys still like my story.

We have to get together to see Twilight in theatres, mock, laugh, and add our own dialogue!!!

-Emma

No comments: