Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Long Long Time Ago!!!!!!!

O.K. Im back!!!! I have been insanly busy and that is jsut going to eget worse so sorry about that. So I went to see Twilight. I thought that most of it was really great. The only part I didn't like was that charecter of Edward got really creepy at parts. Afterward Cody, Katie, and 2 of my other friends got to see my surprise. I'll post pictures (Once Christine send them to me!!!!!). Cody I am swimming the 50 fly so be prepared. I'm so going to beat you!!!!!!!! Just kidding, you are "the Tank" or is it "the Filter"? Well whichever. Cant wait to see whoever is there. As an added bonus I get to miss geography, and Health class. Oh yeah and Business class. I don't want to miss Science though. So thats all thats new with me. Once January is here you will not hear from me to often, I have dancing 5 hours a week for the Ukranian Youth Festival. Oh one more piece of news. I am doing the make up for the school play. Thats all now I promise. See you all later.
-Jeanette ;)

No comments: