So today I finally saw Twlight! I went to Yorkdale with Alicia&Sophie and a bunch of other people from Memo who we found on the way and all sat down to watch Twlight. Now I've heard everything from "It was the worst movie ever." to "I've watched 4 times and it's AMAZING." now I really wanted to know what I would think of it once I saw it, trth be told, I thought it was very good.
Now, obviously it wasn't AMAZING, but everyone knew it wasn't going to be as good as the book, the book will always be bettter. But I was so worried for Edward and he actually turned out to be my favorite and Bella being my least favorite. She lacked the emotion I was looking for. Edward in my opinion was really good, and in many points of the movie fit my Edward description, not exactly in looks, but just the way he acted, but I'm going to admit freely I think he's hot. The one major thing that bugged me was the Cullen house, it was WAY to modern. Other then that, all in all, very good. I will be buying it on DVD when it comes out one day.
Any hoodles, besides the Twlight world I do have other thing going on in my life, I just really wanted everyone to know how I felt about it. On Tuesday we had a swim meet at Weston, So I got to see our buddy buddy Cody! I also had to swim with oven mits on for the "silly race". Thrusday we had a half day which i spent at yorkdale with some of my hommies, and then today I went back to Yorkdale to watch twilight with some of my other hommies. So i've been spendin alot of time over in yorkdale.
One last thing before I tootle off, last Friday i went to see Dirty Dancing, and I must say it was AMAZING. If any of you watch Life With Derek, the main character Casey was playing the main roll in Dirty Dancing as Baby. It was so good, and I recommend you to see it.
Well, I bestest be off,
--Sara♥♣♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment