I honestly thought Twilight was an okay movie. Emmet is the shit, and will always be the shit!
Well I just thought I'd let everyone know that I've joined the swim team at my school, adn am going to the meet at the Olympium on the 10th of December. Are any of my York CI friends going? Jeanette and I are going, and I plan to beat her in any races we have together. I'm joking Jeanette, you'll probably beat me in all of them.
If any of you have the strange urge to read the story "Lives of the Saints" I want you to know that it's a good story, just don't read it for school. When you have to think about it too much it's annoying. We actually have an online forum where we just talk about the book.
Emma I'm going to read your chapter tonight, I haven't checked my email for a few days.
Livi! I love the Cd you made me! I especially love the Caramell Dansen song and feel very asain when I listen to it!
Love you all!
Cody
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment