Monday, December 8, 2008

Who Are You???

Hey everyone.
Has anyone besides me noticed that teachers give you the most homework when you have the least time to do it??? That is what they did to me this weekend. I had 22 textbook questions in various subjects and I have a stupid movie review due thursday and NO TIME TO DO IT!!! At least I have it better than Cody. So on Sunday we had my grandparents 50 aniversary party. I met all these people that knew me and they were like
"Oh, Jeanette! I knew you when you were this high"
and then I was like
"Oh, Hi!" and in my head "Who are you????!"
Turns out about half of the people there were my cousins and I didn't know most of them. On the plus side, we had 5 people staying at my house last night so my brother had to sleep on the floor in my dad's office! I can't wait for Wednesday, Cody, Are you swimming the 50 fly still? Also do you know which relay you are swimming? My brother is going to a Leafs game tonight with my cousins and my dad so I get Peace and Quiet for once!!!! I guess I will finish my homework and stuff. On Friday I had to go to school, on a PA day! I did an 8 hour Standard First Aid course. And I still have to do the other half. Is anyone from York going to the Wednesday swim meet? If you are I will see you there.
OH I relize that this post is really random and not at all in order. I am in business class and am writing as this stuff comes into my head.
If any of you come to see my school play, I am doing the make-up for the play. Also it is set in the 80's so the costumes are really out there.
I will post those pictures I have been promising as soon as Christine sends them to me. They are quite funny, ask Cody or Katie.
See you all,
-Jeanette ;)

No comments: