Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Historical Obama day.

Hello Everyone!
I thought I'd blog so Emma didn't kill me! How's everyone doing? I saw many of you after school today, and you were all insane! Just joking my York Memo friends :p
I'm coming to the swim meet on Thursday, and will see you all again :p
So is anyone suffering through Mid-Terms right now? I know Katie and Emma are, but is anyone else? The only mid-terms I have are music and math thankfully. Apparently subjects that start with "M" enjoy making us write/ play through long tests. Unfortunately, the math teacher who is harder than the teacher I have is writing the test, thus meaning, I am going to do VERY badly :( :p

Emma, I have one question, are you in America? Because Shauna said something about IHOP's only being in the States, and I'm confused.

IB has yet to give me a break from homework, so sadly I am still swamped. Currently I am avoiding studying for math, preparing for a music presentation, and answer geography questions. Oh, and sketching out my English mythology essay :(

I have a boyfriend. Most of you know this, just thought I'd fill those who didn't know in.......

And Alicia I keep hearing that you and Garrett are fighting. Congrats, and what happened?
Actually I keep hearing that you're no longer friends.

And now for the title of this wonderful post. Today, a historical event was recorded, in the form of America's new president. that's right people, Obama was officially instated as President. NO MORE GEORGE BUSH!!!!! Obama-rama has started, and I am SO happy. America's first black president, the world is moving forwards. We had a longer lunch, like a full hour and half so people could watch his speech in the auditorium. I skipped that, because I knew how boring it would be, but I still appreciated the long lunch!!

That's all, and (Emma should like this one)
Have a historical day..
Cody!!!

No comments: