Friday, March 7, 2008

Cheap Books, and Horrid Smelling Coffees

That book I'm reading, The Ambler Warning, now seems way too much like a Dan Brown novel. Similarities include: Mentioning CERN, NSA, cryptographers and ciphers. Involving crazy government agencies. And the fact that the author's name is Robert Ludlum, extremley close to Robert Langdon, the main character in Da Vinci Code (no Di Vinci Code, Cody) and Angels and Demons. I realized that you should never put nutmeg into instant coffee. I did that, thinking it was cinnamon, and the resulting scent was rather like puke! It was HORRIBLE! PSA: Do NOT put nutmeg into instant coffee. The smell will be with you for hours. Ughhh...

So today was fun. Partying, and Guitar Hero, truth or dare and music. And it's MARCH BREAAAAK! w00t to you all! TV now has othing of any intrest to me on it, so I came here. But i should be grateful. The cable, phone, and Internet ALL went out for a while yesterday. Whenever that happens, we are insanely bored, and get Chinese radio on out phones. It's fun though. You pick up the phone and get some crazy radio station you can't actually understand. But I shall leave you all now. Untill I randomly post again. Ok, SEE YAS!

--Livi<3

No comments: