Heii,
So today was rather boring. Party in the morning, Truth or Dare! Then played guitar hero and lishi, it's rather annoyiong that you always get saved from dares.
I had a muffin for lunch, no complaints, but then got pushed in a snowbank like 6 times(thanks Ben)
If you do not understand the title then you are an idiot. It's March Break people. One whole glorious week without school, or homework! Anyone doing anything this week, I'm not really. Stupid Katie's in the Caribean. I really am jelious.
Anyone reading any good books? Other than any Ingo books or Maxium Ride books. And if you say twilight, I will nudge you repeatedly on msn. I'm reading Di Vinci code, it's pretty good. Please ignore all typos and/or spelling errors. I'm listening to Cheap Trick, and if your listening to Cheap Trick, you have to make fun of yourself and do a stupid dance, so that's what I'm doing.
~~~Cola-ola
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment