I'm so excited! It's MARCH BREAK! Nine days to sleep in and no homework! Hellz Ya!!!! I'm watching Titanic, but I'm going to have to stop soon for the O.C. Sethy! SQUEE!!! You know what I just HATE? In Titanic, when they are loading people onto the boats, the rich people get on, and there is tons of room, but they look for comfort before human lives. I hate thinking about how that's what actually happened! Terrible isn't it? And all Rose's mom cares about if that they shouldn't be too crowded! I mean really! I just wish that things were never like that :(. Deep moment.
On to another topic, we had an AWESOME party in class today. Except for in Music, where we actually had to play. *Yawn*. Music is so boring, it's too easy. Yuck. But in homeroom, playing Guitar Hero 3 was awesome. And it Truth or Dare, I had to hug a T.V. Kinda weird...well, that's it. Happy March Break Everybody!
Lishi xoxo (ew, this colour is yucky ;) )
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment