Saturday, March 8, 2008

Curse Ye, Snow!

I CAN'T STAND THE SNOW ANYMORE! There's just too much! A loooong time ago, on my sister's birthday, (March 27) it was warm enough for her to have a party on the back deck! And we have SNOW!

On a semi-lighter note, I made a berry cheesecake, but it tastes salty for some reason. I'm watching that show, Total Drama Island for some reason. I dont know why... But there's a guy named Harold on it! Mr. V is FAMOUS! And a CARTOON! Lol my sister just came in, and gave me a lollipop. She was just at York U to check it out, and the lollipop has York's logo on it! It's a York University lollipop!

And Emma, Nate sounds like a good name. It seems to match well. Thank you! And Cody, guess what I found! The Prozzak CD! Oh man, it's soo funny! Lol, I'm gonna listen to it, and I put it on my ipod. :P:P

--Livi<3

No comments: