Howdy,
So as for the whole snow issue, I read the paper and they said this is probably going to be the biggest snowfall Toronto has ever seen. In 1939, there was a snowstorm that left us with 207.3cm of snow. That's like 2 meters! Apparently this snowfall has left us with about 178.9cm of snow, and can easily overtake the storm of 1939. The picture was crazy, there was like a picture of the docks, but it looked more like the Arctic Ocean! I might go make a snow angel.
Also, did you guys know that they're turning the Roger's Center(or the Sky Dome as it will eternally be for me) is being turned into an indoor amusement park, with roller coasters and an indoor skating rink? We should totally go one day. All of this can be read in the Saturday Star by the way.
Anyway, I read the paper and that was all I really had to say. Oh, and Liv, dark hair and blue eyes sounds like a David to me, or maybe a Jason.
Bye dudes, make a snowman or something.
Cola-Ola
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment