Sorry Sara, you're title gave me that idea.
Yeah, this is one hell of a storm. My mom won't even let us go anywhere in the car. Thank god my brother doesn't have a hockey game today. I kind of miss my old Weston Arena hockey days. Actually I think I miss the french fries and cute guys from my old Weston Arena hockey days.
Olivia, if you didn't read my comment on your last post, I'll say that the black hair blue eyes character description is of my dream guy, and I like the names Nate, Raine, or as Cody said David or Dave.
To whip it, whip it good.
Sorry, listening to that old song by Devo right now. I just had to put that in.
On the topic of music, I've officially discovered that Itunes is the reason why I'm always broke. But don't worry guys, I'll save that five bucks for next Monday's chocolate bars. I WILL NOT FORGET. I PROMISE.
Nobody forget to blog over the break. It's the easiest way to communicate what with visits to grandma's and stuff. By the way I'm going to my Grammy's tomorrow evening. My dog and brother are coming with me. I hope she'll spoil me with books. I really am broke. (Except for those five dollars, I won't forget!)
Wishes of snow safety!
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment