So I was in Organizational Period today, telling Emma and Sara about how I found this Graduation picture last night. It's a class picture and none of us knew my mom was taking the picture, so we all look really weird (I looked so weird I was laughing my head off) so I have decided to put it up.

If you can see, I have a look on my face that looks like I have never seen a camera before.
In other news, I was being random today, and since Emma decided that my future was that i had to take the place of a popcorn seller after he got concked on the head with a baseball, I told her future.
She was in the jungle. Climbing through the leaves and vines and bamboo and what-not. The she comes face to face with a tiny panda! But then the panda eats some bamboo and grows into a giant killer panda! Emma turns and run away (Like the Johnny Depp runs in Pirates) and gets out of the forest. Then a TEENY TINY momma panda comes and talks to the Giant Killer Panda in his Pandy Language. The Giant Killer Panda leaves, but the momma panda looks at Emma...and eats her alive. The End.
Hee hee, I'm so weird. Oh well, that's how I roll...
Lishi xoxo
1 comment:
OMG!! We were so short! I look weird. Love your expression Lisha!!
Post a Comment