You're welcome Emma, although, I really didn't do anything.
Ok, so I was just trying to sleep a few minutes ago, but couldn't. So I got up to get some SunChips (yumm) and the phone rings. I was rather annoyed because all these people keep calling me. I answered the phone and its Garrett. Here is the conversation. (I was really tired and completely out of it):
Me: Hello?
G: Olivia?
Me: Yeah...?
G: BUY ME A COOKIE! ( hangs up)
Me: Wha....?
Very weird. Happen to anyone else?
Have to go to Dentist tomorrow. Blech...
At the top of this page, it says "Scheduled outage at 7:00PM PDT" I thought it said scheduled outrage. Lol, some Admin or someone getting angry at everyone on the site.. Haa..
WAIT! OUTAGE? OH MAN! That's... unexpected. Beware of the outage!
--Livi♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment