Everyone is on the list Sophie. Every single person that's on this blog was immediately put on the list when they accepted the invite. I see all our names (including yours Klutz) every single time I'm on this blog. You're their dude. Open your eyes or fix your computer but your there.
I bought three more of the Cirque Du Freak books. That's five out of twelve. I'm almost done the second. I also had a Cadbury chocolate bar, Little Miss Sunshine, and Eragon.
This was all after I went snow tubing with Justin and Abby of course. We were there at nine thirty in the morning. Michael and I got two runs in before Justin and Abby came, so after that we pulled them up and down the kiddy snow tubing hills. There was no line for that one so I pushed Abby down without waiting. She really liked it, but she can only say a few words right now so I could only tell by her smile. It's much easier to play with little kids when your tubing or something. We had lunch after and it was fun talking to Justin while I was waiting for my pizza. Michael and I got one more run in after, and then we went to Chapters and Wal-Mart (yuck).
So here we are. I think I'll blog again later. Maybe when I'm writing.
5 Days until the Final Warning!
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment