Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ROTTEN GRAHAM CRACKERS!!

So, when two highly unprofessional teenagers make a really good cake, there has to be a catch, right? Absolutely. So when we were first making the crust, Sara and I both tasted the pre-crushed graham crackers. I thought they tasted funny, but Sara thought they didn't, so I just ruled myself as paranoid. The crust still tasted nasty after the cake was done. So my mom suggested to check the expiry date for the graham crackers. They expired last April. That's 2007. Did I know that crackers had an expiry date? No. I knew that they went stale after a while, but I didn't know that the corner store would sell deceased graham cracker crumbs. So Sara, now my mom is being paranoid about the cake and she doesn't want to give you "the cake with the rotten crust." She still says you can have some when you come over...but thats all. I'll make another one and give you half. Sorry 'bout that.

Also, to anyone who loves Adam Brody and thinks he is a decent guy who likes girls his own age: Don;t watch Land of Women. Lets just say he hooks up with four women, all different ages and states of health.

Sara and I both think that Kristin Stewart will make a good Bella...except she shouldn't ever dye her hair blond.

Anywhoo, I have to make a card for my uncle's late dad. :(

Tlk to u soon.

Soph <3

No comments: