Sunday, June 22, 2008

HBD Livi! (I know, I've said it a million times :P)

Happy Birthday Liv, I say for the millionth time. Now you are insane! YAY!

Don't worry Soph, I know I will cry at grad. I am so nervous for it, but excited too. I am getting a note from my mom and taking the afternoon off. YAY! We have to make plans to all get together. We'll all still be friends, I know it. And as long as we all blog *ahem you know who you are* we will be able to find out what's going on with each other almost daily!

So I went shopping today and got tons of stuff. I got four new books, and a lot of clothes. Needed Portugal supplies, I can't be wearing long jeans there can I? It's like, 34 degrees there every day! I can't wait!

See you all tomorrow, the day of our GRAD! (Think of it, this time tomorrow we will be mid-graduation!)

Alicia xoxo<3

No comments: