Happy Birthday Alicia! Glad to hear that you're liking your presents and I'm fine that you didn't get a Macbook but you won't be when you realize Windows Vista sucks. Oh well. You're writing is what's important!
Speaking of writing... I officially put up my book Into The Night on Wordclay, and it should be up for purchase in just under three weeks. It's $21.17 plus shipping which is pretty expensive. But if you want to buy it, tell me and pay me ahead of time so I don't go broke. I'll be buying my own copy anyways if you just want to see it. Into The Night's official web page is here.
Within Hewitt Manor has been chosen by Wordclay for a media release using 17 000 outlets and it will be ready for me to see very soon. Then I can show you guys.
I read your chapter Cody. And Into The Light has 50 pages worth of scenes as well as separately a part of the first chapter, but I'm not quite ready to send it out to you guys yet. The Regulars needs to be edited before I send more to you guys as well, but chances are you'll get that sooner.
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment