Thanks for all the great b-day wishes you guys, I got all of them. Sara, yes, you wished me a happy birthday like, a million times today. And glad to see you didn't forget Liv, I'll try to remember yours :P. Emma, I am very happy with Vista thank you :P. And thanks for the b-day wish. I am very happy to be fourteen, but I haven't technically taken off in my metaphorical plane yet. 11:32 PM people, then I will be off. Soon all of us will be off the ground.
So we went out to The Q for dinner, and I got Happy Birthday sung to me by the waiters and waitresses. It was cool. Otherwise, I have been transferring everything onto this computer, which is hard work I might add. My music is going slowly but surely. My stories and pictures are already on here. Stories were first, of course.
Alicia xoxo <3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment