Sorry Cody for not being able to read your story. I just don't get time to go on the computer but I promise I will soon read it, atleast by the end of the week. It's really quite sad, you story is the only one in my inbox and I still can't find time to read it. What will happen when Emma and Alicia are back and sending me their stories too?
This may sound really weird and random, but I started doing Pilates (you may laugh at me but its a good exercise.) Some of the exercises aren't that hard and they tone up your tummy very well. If you combine that with some sit ups its really good for exercise.
I really need to learn how to say "no", because whenever someone asks me to hang out or go somewhere I can't say no, and now I'm broke. So now i have to say no because I'm broke and all I can do is sit at home and do my pilates.
Well I have to go... soccer practice...joy.
--Sara ♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment