Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Longest Blog I've Ever Written

Heii guys,
The title may confuse you, but read on. I don't think I've ever covered so many random topics in one sitting before. Plus I came up with the title after writing it.
So I actually did something active today, in the form of swimming. I went with my mom and swam for almost an hour straight. Back and forth and back and forth. It was awesome, except for the fact that I am now completely exhausted. I've watched five episodes of Gilmore Girls so far today, and will probably venture back downstairs.
Emma, your trip sounds awesome! I am completely jealous, except for the fact that your trailer doesn't have air-conditioning. Other than that, the monster has reared it's ugly head and I'm green head to toe. Your swimsuit sounds fabulous, never underestimate a good bikini. Was the guy really that cute? I want pictures! Although, Mya sounds adorable, but be careful. I heard this woman at the pool going on about how her 14-year-old daughter kept getting looked at like "here's another teenage mother" while holding her baby sister. I'm warning you.
So other than the fact that Alicia and Emma are soaking up the sun at beaches, what's everyone else doing? I'm going to camp next week, and various activities this week, but nothing super special. Here's a funny story. For those who know who Kenny G is, I puked while reading the liner notes in his c.d. He's terrible, but I was burping and hiccuping, and just physically puked while reading his liner notes. Has anyone heard from Sophie? After Wonderland, no e-mails or blogs(recent, I haven't looked that far back). Did she get eaten by a random farm animal that got lost off the ranch and stumbled into her house?
Oh, and Emma don't worry about reading the chapters until you get back. Alicia and Jeanette have sent feedback(Sara why haven't you?) So I'm fine if you're too busy having fun on the beach with hot guys(any pity tears for me yet?), although if you can feedback would be great. Anyways, LYLAS to you all, I think this is the longest I've ever blogged. I only have time because I'm probably driving my boyfriend crazy by being away every time he calls(hehehe). He really needs to call me back......
~~~Cody (little red heart)

No comments: