Helloo all. So today I went to see Mamma Mia! with Sara and Soph. It was really good, I reccomend it. Emma, I want a copy of Into The Night, and will have the money to you soon. I want to come to movie night, but I can't because I'm camping.
Camping! So excited. Me and Sara are going until Monday (which as I said mean no church this Sunday Emma) and I can't wait! Hopefully the weather isn't too poopy (mature eh?) I hope it is nice and sunny outside. Also, I have all your friends mix DVDs, so hopefully I can get them to you soon.
I must be off to finish packing! Tootles!
Alicia xoxo<3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
1 comment:
Hi guys
im so annoyed. I was watching the news yesterday. WB pushed back the release of Harry Potter 6 untill next July!!! That is really annoying. thats like an extra 11 months. Well at least we have TWILIGHT to look forward to. Hey is there a way for me to make really posts? I want to talk to you guys. BTW Breaking Dawn was one of the best books I've ever read
Post a Comment