Help! I'm gonna write a story soon (not like I need to start any more...), and I need a name for a character. I really can't think of anything. He's probably gonna be about fourteen... black hair.. blue eyes... The character isn't completly developed yet. I will need a name before I can start detailing him. And I'm coming to you guys cause I can't think of ANYTHING! GAH! I want to do Noah, but i don't really think that fits too well, judging that his sister's name will be Norah, and that would just confuse me wayyy too much. Any suggestions?
--Livi<3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
2 comments:
Hm...How about Fang? hhaha :p or Edward...Edward would fit nicely...
Oh my god Olivia, you just described the features of my dream guy! What about Nate? Or Raine? I love those names. They'd completely fit my dream guy too!
Post a Comment