Suuuuuuooooo. Howdy-do? I feel weeeiird. Okay, weirdness passed. I'm okay again.
So did anyone ever find out what Garrett wanted to talk to me about? I had to leave early because my Mom picked me up, and it's kind of bugging me that I won't find out until after the break. Don't get me wrong, I love March Break, but I'm still wondering.
Mean Nudge. On the Max Ride blog, Nudge says that the flock is going on vacation, and we won't find out any details until book FIVE! We still have to wait 10 days for book FOUR!
Haircuts. So I just got a trim. Really, only like, two hours ago. But only a trim. I'm trying to grow my ' Beautiful blonde hair' out. The hairdresser called it that. Not me. But I like my hair, so I agree. And while I'm on the topic, I think I should say that it's all those bleached blondes in Hollywood that give the rest of us honey hair's a bad name. My hair is not bleached, I can spell the word C-A-T, and I don't live in Hollywood, so I can safely say that I only add good to the reputation of blonde's everywhere. I can also spell D-O-G.
Mugglecast. Well I just finished listening to an episode. What more of an explanation do you want?
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
2 comments:
Sorry about that. Spelled a bunch of things wrong. Can't type today... But yeah, Hollywood blondes give us a really bad rep. Not all blonde people are stupid!
Post a Comment