Yea, I'm kinda like the last one to say Happy Birthday, but I've been a busy bee, okay not really, but I just got back from getting my season pass so I didnt have time to blog after eating dinner and watchin soccer.
But anyhow, hope your havin an awesome birthday, you are now one of the many people who has turned 14 before me... I still have to wait a whole month!!!! Darn me for being born in August.
Well, I guess as you read before I did get my seasons pass for Wonderland, woot! But when I went to wonderland it was only to get the pass so I didnt go on any rides but I did get to see the Bahemeth (dont care if i spelt it wrong) up close.
Well, thats all I want to blog about, theres really not much more to say... Tootles!!!
--Sara ♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment