First of all...wow! I haven't blogged in a LOOONG time...at least the rest of you are blogging. Secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!! I cant wait to see your hair. And third of all Alicia, pleeease don't say mani/pedi...i know its shorter than manicure/pedicure...but it makes you seem like such a girly girl/poptart.
I am so very sad right now. I am the last of our blogging group to turn fourteen. I will still be thirteen in the beginning of grade nine. I am also sad because I didn't get to see the Hulk today. I really wanted to see David Banner/Ed Norton. :( I love the Hulk so. The story of a normal man battling with a side of him that is not really him, and even then, he is such a good guy. The third reason I am so very sad, is that after this Wednesday, I will hardly see any of you except Sara and Lishi. I think I will cry at graduation. Just the thought of never seeing one of us again, or even going to different schools distresses me.
Sara, i have stolen your technique of going darker and darker with each paragraph. I am very sorry and will not do so in the future. I am stressing about tomorrow, because tomorrow seems to be too soon. I want to graduate, but I dont want to never see you guys again, and my herpes is still there. (Wah!) I got these really cool nose strips that pull out blackheads...its fun to yank the out..:)
I guess I don't have much to say except random things, and I do think William Mosley is hot. I fell down the stairs yesterday, and my fool and butt still hurt. I will stop writing, for I need to play with my kitty.
SOPH <3
-
No comments:
Post a Comment