So...im here at 9 thirty at night, a curfew on my computer time and cursing the damn stove. There is a deformed cake that Alicia and I tried to make...and it took two freakin hours to bake. (Instead of 45 mins) It finally baked, and the stupid cake isn't even that good. So I sit, bored to the bone, willing the 17th to come. My cat is swearing at me..I accidentally rolled the chair over his tail. (Thats what u get for having a freakin tail.)
Anywhoo, I will not further bore whoever is bored enough to read this by telling you about me incessantly boring life...I will (quote Alicia) "go die in a hole"
Signed
Sophie the one with so much spare time she can write complete junk.
(PS, i really did die in a hole, it was on super mario bros.)
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment