Sunday, March 9, 2008

Was Sophie Eaten By Bon Jovi's Hair?

Seriously Sophie, you need to blog! Once, just once!

So I'm officially at the grandma's now. Call her Grammy if you will. I'm still on a high from finishing my story. It's the best way to boost your mood, you should try it sometime.

I constantly get that commercial stuck in my head too Sara. It's obviously good advertising if they can make us talk about Smarties this much. I don't even like Smarties. Gasp! Shocker, I know. I still haven't decided if I like Skittles either. The sour ones don't suck though.

Believe it or not, the snow in Barrie isn't as bad as in Toronto. You can in fact tell what an edge is, even though it's blurry.

You should all check out the Mountain Goats. They're pretty different. Maybe you'll like them Cody.

-Emma

No comments: