Hows your break going so far? Mine's not so great.
Lets look at whats wrong:
-Theres snow everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I'm a snowmobiler..I LOVE SNOW!!...but really people..this is Toronto..WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS MUCH SNOW!.
*ahem*...I had frostbite on my face yesterday..that kind of burns...i can still feel it..ouchhiiee! Thats what you get when you do stupid stuff like this and end up face first in the snow :D
(Yes people, this is a snowmobile jumping a 4 ft snowbank..got some wicked air, eh? haha)
-see video at the bottom-Haha im joking, i wasnt doin that yesterday...I was doing that last week :D..I got frostbite on my face coz my brother...repeatedly shoving my face in the snow...kinda burns. As for my near-death experience...HUGE snowdrift almost fell on my head..im not talking about like a 2 ft snowdrift..this thing was like 10 ft long..I was jumping fences and i jumped over one fence..heard a big THUMP! thinking my brother fell. I was going to laugh but seeing as it was a huge chunk of ice that almost killed me...i didn't.
As for the Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt...Amber got one..SO JEALOUS! :(
I gotta go do more stupid stuff in the snow!!
XO <3
Shauna
No comments:
Post a Comment