Sara, that's so cute! I bet Phillip's in love with you and that other kid he was talking to liked you too. So Phillip told him something like, you can grow gooseberries on your toes so he wouldn't like you anymore. Now if you forgive poor Phillip he'll have you all to himself. Brilliant Phillip, brilliant!
(Really Sara, it's sounds like you're infatuated with him too. So cute!)
I'm just working on editing my story, I'll have it for you guys to read when I next see you, either at school or during the break. I'm going to my Grandma's tonight, and I'll still be able to blog. She's letting me use her new laptop. I wouldn't have to use hers if my parents would get me one! They're running out of time too, they promised I'd have it by my birthday in April. I'll be back from my grandma's Wednesday or Thursday, so that's why I won't be home.
8 days until The Final Warning!
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment