Well, yesterday I was told to come to hockey after all, because we were going out to dinner afterwards. But, after the game was over one of the guys I know from hockey (hes about our age) Phillip, whos I guess kind of like my friend, was whispering to one of his friends and then his friend looked at me and smilied and then Phillip said something else, and his friend continued to llook, and I got scared and left, :P I scowling at Phillip later on (or so my mother says) I didnt tell her why though. When I came back from my hiding spot (which was really just the other rink) Phillip came over and said "Whats up?" and I just scowled and said "Nothing" and then he smilied and jsut kind of stood there, and then i walked over to my mom.
End of story :P
--Sara
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment